Thursday, June 16, 2011

Photo Carousel

I have such an obsession for Pottery Barn. It's just not normal. I've been looking at this photo carousel for weeks. My idea is to place this in my craft room to display cards and photos.

I have learned from my prior mistakes with PB. If I really, really, REALLY love something from them, I need to grab it. Too many times I eye something up for a long time and when I go to order it (or get it from the store) - it's gone. sigh

I pressed the order button (while I still had a 10% off code). I was going back and forth between this table top version and the standing one (which as of right now is sold out). My craft room floor space is limited - so it all worked out. Can't wait to get it!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to display your card creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete